Search This Blog

Tuesday

On finishing...

anything, that is! It's a well-known fact I am a procrastinator...so much so that I procrastinated on writing this post. I had every intention of being a good blogger and putting great content with awesome pictures...yada, yada, yada. Soooooo....what happened?? Life sure, but doesn't everyone have one and are still able to maintain a blog?



(source)


Despite my procrastinating ways (and affinity for making up words/terms/nuances), I also consider myself a fiercely organized person. I guess you could call it organized chaos. However, a lot of the organization and planning usually goes on in my head and pen and paper. I have an iPhone with every app you could imagine to help me with my organization and I love Google docs, but I still can't let go of the paper and pen. I love to doodle in my notebooks, but can't seem to translate my thoughts on paper onto the interwebz. *Sigh*

What am I trying to say?? I just want to apologize to anyone who has visited my site only to find half-finished content and thank everyone who was considerate enough to leave a comment so far.

I really do love to write and want to share my wedding journey; just because I want to, but also because I hope it helps someone else along the way. I am so grateful for the content others have provided during their planning. I don't know how people survived wedding planning prior to the internet.

I am going to go through my archives and finish the posts I started and didn't finish and continue to blog with some (hopefully) helpful content. Thank you for sharing my journey! Your feedback and comments are much appreciated!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

how DID people plan weddings before the internet?! So true!

I think Life happening is one of those things that happens to all of us. It has been awesome checking out your blog and I look forward to reading all of your future posts too :-)